All styles and configuration settings in our Apps are stored in XML-files. They can be downloaded via iTunes, edited, stored for back-up and also reloaded into the App again.
These files are available:
- styles.xml (color and styling options)
- navboxes.xml (navboy layouts and settings)
- config.xml (configuration settings)
How you download/upload the files:
- open iTunes on your PC / Mac
- open your iOS device (upper right hand corner)
- go to "apps" (on the top)
- scroll down to "file sharing" - select iGlide, iPilot or FreeFlight
With file sharing you can exchange files with your App. You can now drag the styles.xml, navboxes.xml or config.xml file to your desktop to edit or save it.
After you have changed the file or you just wish to re-upload it, you can replace the old .xml file with the edited one via Drag-And-Drop in iTunes. Simply drag it into filesharing again to replace the old version.
Example for editing a configuration:
For example if you want to alter the standard Zoom-Scales, change the values in this part of the file:
After you have changed the file accordingly, you can replace the old .xml file with the edited one via Drag-And-Drop. Simply drag it into filesharing again to replace the old version.