User files like Waypoints, Airpsaces or Configuration-Files can be imported into iGlide using iTunes Filesharing or DropBox. iTunes Filesharing is a simple process and explained in Detail here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4094?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
Importing your files via itunes:
- Connect your device via USB
- open iTunes, go to your device and select the apps tab
- scroll down to "file sharing" - select iGlide/iPilot/FreeFlight
- add the file you wish to import to the top level via drag- and drop
- sync your device and then start/restart your app
Many different file-types can be imported. Examples are .DAT,.GPX and .CUP files (Wayoints), openAIR and ASP-files (Airspace) and XML files for configuration.