- Please insert ICAO adress and transponder type
- Displaying your own transponder can be normal if you still on the ground or at the first 5 minutes of the flight
- Please ensure that the transponder antenna is installed far away from the PowerFLARM ADS-B/XPDR receiving antenna
- Make sure a useful range setting
Connected moving maps, apps and external displays:
1. Your moving map system has to implement a XPDR warning in their software.
2. PowerFLARM choose every new boot up automatically protocol version "default" on both data ports. For sending XPDR targets to a moving map system the data port has to set to protocol version 6. So that means the moving map system has to send every new boot up a command to PowerFLARM to choose protocol version 6. Alternatively you create a config file with protocol version 6 and just leave the USB stick (included the config file) in the device.