- connect AIR Connect to the data-source (e.g. a TRX or PowerFLARM device, for example by using the supplied adapter cable)
- data-source data output baudrate has to be 19200Bd.
- Join the AIR Connect WiFi network in your iPhone/iPad settings, it is named WiFly-..
- Go to the App Menu and choose the Air Connect interface (iGlide/iPilot: "Settings" , "Interfaces and Data", "WiFi Interface").
- Enter your PIN-Code (you can find it printed on your connect unit) into the "password" field
- Switch on the interface