To use the AIR Connect and an Internet connection via mobile/cellular network on the iOS device at the same time, you can proceed as follows:
- Establish a WiFi connection with the AIR Connect
- In the settings for the AIR Connect WiFi, look under "IP ADDRESS" and "DHCP" to see which IP address has been assigned (e.g. 192.168.1.11). Note/remember this address.
- Switch to "Static" and enter the noted IP address under "IP address". Under "Subnet mask" please enter the value "255.255.255.0".
- At the top left of the iPhone, the mobile data icon (e.g. LTE) should now be displayed instead of the WiFi icon.
- Disconnect the AIR Connect, restart the AIR Connect (power off/on).
- Reconnect to the AIR Connect WLAN and check whether the iPhone has remembered the settings for the network. If not, please repeat the process from the beginning.